Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Business-Union t1_iuayysp wrote

A place where you can fuck yourself

usernamesareclass t1_iub1rqk wrote

Even with an ever expanding universe and the infinity of more, there will never be a situation where anyone wants to interact with Zuckerburg

TheRealAlexLifeson OP t1_iub2e8x wrote

pretty soon we'll see a zuck emoji on here

eddie7000 t1_iuc69ld wrote

One where he's looking super bummed?

TheRealAlexLifeson OP t1_iucbwtv wrote

oh god yes - there are 190 countries ... Zucky lost more money than 171 of them are worth img

Plastic-Umpire4855 t1_iub8zw9 wrote

Does everyone not feel it was a Zuck vanity project “I will create the new Facebook” board was like “omg Zuck, let me toss your salad”…. Then the project went way out of control and the board was to buried in his ass to realised they just rinsed all the free cash flow and suddenly cash is expensive and what he created looks like leisure suite Larry

Revolutionary-Tie911 t1_iubh8ra wrote

I like the idea of the metaverse, I can't understand why it costs so much for them to make

justbeclaus t1_iucdgnv wrote

A group really into metaverse are the elderly. You should see them when I describe how people are going to be fat slobs linked up to their computers (Minority Report), never having to leave their rooms in the future. They want that technology now. But not cartoony. I promised them that it would seem just like real life.

amped-row t1_iub2zpj wrote

Facebook except you have to pay hundreds of dollars on hardware they can use to spy on you even better

AV16mm t1_iub62ar wrote

Tell me about these avatars…

TheRealAlexLifeson OP t1_iub6tq1 wrote

They're pink sheets now but give it time, they invested a ton in ?, not enough on marketing, and hired the Wii team for a discount to do the graphics. These things take time and the toad princess who tells me the hot princess is in the other castle everytime is kinda cute.

Fearmo t1_iudb1hv wrote

Meta? I hardly knew her!

ipassedthe65 t1_iuchz3s wrote

I'm disappointed one of the choices wasn't a place more regarded than WSB

POPnotSODA_ t1_iud6pm2 wrote

Metaverse isn’t built for adults though.

TheRealAlexLifeson OP t1_iudnh1r wrote

That's why it failed, people wanna do adult things when they put on vr headsets now. Like having consensual sex with a Pokemon creatures

Fllooss t1_iudo2ey wrote

META was the rebrand because only boomers use facebook at this point. The problem is that the rebrand was what boomers think Gen Z will find interesting. Its not that they don't like it. Its that they don't care.

TheRealAlexLifeson OP t1_iudp5b5 wrote

I quit using Facebook after I stopped robbing people's houses who post their vacation pics. Now I let the market rob me as a penance....

avalancegranola t1_iud8s6b wrote

meh...the future is not what dumb boomers think. And no one wants to hang out on Zuckerberg's Island...try knocking Roblox...

VisualMod t1_iuayo4q wrote

>TheRealAlexLifeson: Most accurate descriptions of the metaverse according to adults in the United States A seven hundred billion dollar fuck up A new social networking platform A place where you canfuck avatars The next generation of cloud computing

elexonic t1_iuero52 wrote

metaverse is next bankrupte

skeletor00 t1_iufnvdh wrote

People are so short-sighted. Everyone will be eating their words in 5-10 years. Metaverse will be huge. I'm counting AR as well, because overlaying another reality on top of our current one will be legit and awesome as hell

gazow t1_iubk311 wrote

so like, they dont actually think they spent that much money right? like someone with pudding for brains can see thats embezzlement somewhere?

−2