Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

pigsgetfathogsdie t1_iye9m73 wrote

JPOW’s Soft Landing while sipping champagne in his G-7 Jet.

dayzkohl t1_iyeg741 wrote

I mean, the dude's got a PhD from Georgetown and is the head of the biggest, most important reserve bank on earth. I think he deserves to be compensated accordingly...

Maleficent_Sound_919 t1_iyfe69y wrote

Hé can suck a 1000 dicks... they caused the problem they are fixing but the common clown is getting bent over for it

[deleted] t1_iyf4pyz wrote

Your very nieve if you think he got the job by "hard work" and wasn't connections

4-20mA t1_iyfdkfv wrote

Naive*

Remember, you’re a regard.

Boostlagg t1_iyeaes3 wrote

from past history, everytime fed pivots the market crashes.

Hot-Relationship1000 t1_iyeb2ja wrote

Prove

Optimistbott t1_iyf1obo wrote

Lowering rates after raising them is deflationary. Yield curve flattening after being inverted is a sign of a coming recession.

OkEntertainment7634 t1_iyfbk1q wrote

Were you thinking we the Dow was in a rally because the Recession is over? Nope. Dow in particular is going to dive with the rail strike

Rock-it-again t1_iyeaihj wrote

Apparently it fucking is in the room according to this fat green dildo fuckin my puts

Abject_Resolution t1_iye8zpj wrote

Why is it green lol

Hacking_the_Gibson t1_iyed6d5 wrote

Because tightening of this magnitude lags pretty significantly.

Did you see the trend on housing and housing services inflation? Shit is nosediving and has been for months now. Goods are coming down.

Also, the indices have been getting fucking dusted all year. The time to be short was January, not November.

halfbakedfuckwit t1_iyemcyp wrote

"We weren't expecting to see as many retirees during the pandemic. That was as much as 2 million jobs left vacant. Part of the problem is the economy hasn't got bad enough to bring them back out of retirement."

censoredbynobody t1_iyf4jku wrote

So financially a lot of people are going to get ruined but it will be a soft destruction. Brilliant!!

XJcon t1_iye9n3x wrote

It gets the Green till the 14th, Then it's the Rollercoaster drop again!

Edit: to correct date.

yao97ming t1_iyfd5dr wrote

Why 13th?

dzigizord t1_iyfehms wrote

I checker if it was Friday, it was not so must be something else.. CPI CPI something..

Maleficent_Sound_919 t1_iyfegb1 wrote

It will sky rocket then because they will do 0.5 or even 0.25 because fuck it who cares

burritopup t1_iye9fva wrote

Its the Green Spike of DOOM . Prepare your shoots ppl. Last icarus flight of 2022.

No_Storm_7686 t1_iyeccvd wrote

Did you guys not listen? He litterly said that with a soft landing he meant a smallspike in unemplyment and possibly a dmall recession.

moMoPIZA t1_iyezbh0 wrote

J Pow can smell puts from miles away!

in2thedeep1513 t1_iyepoms wrote

Some people don't like to work so it's fine.

Boostlagg t1_iyfel90 wrote

Recession starts about 12 months after the inversion when the unemployment start increasing.