Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Grudens_Emails t1_ixekgbv wrote

Lol no,

Still the worlds richest man, it’s over guys because he’s not the worlds richest richest richest man , he’s practically broke

Wtf is this post

blastem765 t1_ixelu1d wrote

Only worth 99 billion?

broke ass loser -OP probably

aka0007 t1_ixfi0mk wrote

I think more like 180B but whatever... Biggest issue is if he has to liquidate a lot more Tesla shares to pay back the Twitter deal in a market that gets worse than it is now. He better get moving fixing twitter and perhaps he should stop tweeting so much toxic stuff if his goal is to boost the platform.

KDBurnerTrey5 t1_ixf1yt2 wrote

Right lol like “oh no Elon only has $100b he’s almost broke!”

So stupid. The dude could lose another $95b and he still has more money than everyone else combined in this sub Reddit lmao. Cry me a fucking river.

i_seII_DMT_carts t1_ixf312f wrote

>everyone else

​

>else

​

>ELSE

wait... are you saying he's... here...?

johncolt33 t1_ixfnclh wrote

Point is he lost 100 billion which is a significant portion of his wealth. I also eat ass.

−1

VisualMod t1_ixek8ml wrote

>This is just further proof that Elon Musk is a fraud and a failure. He's lost billions this year, and he's going to continue to lose money as his companies continue to flounder. He's not the genius he pretends to be, and eventually people are going to see through him.

Greengiant2021 t1_ixekx7t wrote

Perhaps you should try shorting Tesla, put your money where your mouth is😀

my_fun_lil_alt t1_ixemg0i wrote

Imagine being so successful that losing $100 billion changes nothing? No human has ever done that.

BYE_HI_SELL_LOW t1_ixeklfp wrote

“What a chump! I can lose more in one day than he can in one year”

-img

quixotic120 t1_ixexngd wrote

Elon sucks but if I was worth 200 billion I would take all kinds of crazy risks with it.

“Oh no now I’m only worth 100 billion. Guess I can still continue to live like a literal king for the rest of my existence as well as several generations of family after me”

naratas t1_ixgexsz wrote

I think it's cute that someone worries about a multi billionaire losing a few billions.

Rhook-Dutch t1_ixep33d wrote

Everyone's is you regarded fartfanugin. We are in a recession

ETH_Knight t1_ixev69v wrote

If you are a genius how come a recession affects your net worth?

0x11C3P t1_ixes7sz wrote

I wonder how much more he can lose before he has to put up more collateral for his leveraged loans.

naratas t1_ixgf7n5 wrote

This is something you never ever need to worry about.

AdidasLeo t1_ixg60l7 wrote

Maybe he doesn't care about money

Stumpedmytoe t1_ixf5j0t wrote

He called me and asked if I could buy him lunch , things must be bad

8512764EA t1_ixfqlb3 wrote

Everyone’s is. Literally everyone’s

Responsible_Hotel_65 t1_ixg3y65 wrote

Wonder how he will afford to fill up his tank with oil prices this high and his wealth crumbling

HoodFellaz t1_ixg7fp0 wrote

My portfolio is down too img