Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Dull_Ad1955 OP t1_j27qsg7 wrote

Hopefully this post can serve as a warning to anyone new to trading. Do your research, invest wisely and be attentive to your investments. Don’t get cocky and don’t invest more than you can afford to lose. Also don’t base any decisions based on social media advice on investing (except for this advice!) 😂

LIthrowaway124 t1_j27s15b wrote

Or you know, invest in boring shit and don’t trade

[deleted] t1_j297t99 wrote

[deleted]

Acceptable_Answer570 t1_j29u1ul wrote

Boring shit isn’t meant to be sold. If they’re blue chips, they’re gonna come back around. Stop looking at them.

justme129 t1_j29qgda wrote

First, they came for my penny stocks and I thought nothing of it.

Then, they came for my large cap stocks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't all in large cap.

Then, they came for my index funds, and now I'm broke.

Story of my life.

[deleted] t1_j28fqi7 wrote

[removed]

−6

SpambotSwatter t1_j2aybqs wrote

/u/Bothfvb is a scammer! Do not click any links they share or reply to. Please downvote their comment and click the report button, selecting Spam then Harmful bots.

With enough reports, the reddit algorithm will suspend this scammer.

>!^(If this message seems out of context, it may be because Bothfvb is copying content to farm karma, and deletes their scam activity when called out - Read the pins on my profile for more information.)!<

UnhingedCorgi t1_j27yk37 wrote

And don’t go balls deep with all your capital right out of the gate. Learn what you’re doing first. Take at least a year with just small positions.

satuuurn t1_j29ulv4 wrote

Shut up. What were your positions? How the fuck are we supposed to learn from your dumb ass if we can’t even see what you did?