Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

anreies-pretorius t1_j1ogsu4 wrote

Meta needs to muzzle the Zuck and get him off his run away metaverse train before he burns all of their cash and need to file bankruptcy. I used to not be a Tesla fan until they actually could turn a profit selling cars (the quarters where they earned a profit selling carbon credits is total BS). But I'm glad they can earn money moving the metal and hope they can keep doing it. The stock price should be based on them making money not making dreams. I also hope the Tesla Semi does well (and is profitable too!)!

Odd_Explanation3246 t1_j1onnu2 wrote

He might be wrong about tesla but i think hes not wrong about meta..tesla i think still has some room to fall.. meta on the other hand is a great buy at current price imo..people are way too bearish for the wrong reasons and the sentiment/media coverage is at all time low which is when you generally want to buy stocks...their core social media business is absolutely killing it...reels monetization is improving, shopping revenue is up...tiktok downloads were down in us while instagram downloads has been up..even facebook is seeing a rise in montly active users...even things are improving on the metaverse side..quest 2 is currently #1 on appstore...there are plenty of reports of quest 2 being out of stock in areas like miami on twitter so atleast they are doing good sales.(https://twitter.com/_SeanDavid/status/1606748839549063170)

Mailman_Dan t1_j1ollm0 wrote

Totally agree about tesla. I'm currently short on tsla, but that's only because I think they're sti heavily overvalued. When their price lowers to a reasonable level, I'll probably buy shares for the long term.