Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Appearance-Less OP t1_j1cogio wrote

the bot won't let N U G T be mentioned but its a 2x bull. I rode 2x N U G T down from 57 to 25 and then swapped for GDXU (3x gold bull) when it was at 28 and have got some extra return on the way up to where it currently is at 43. Its super volatile but seems to be one of the top 3x right now. That and SQQQ. Gold seems to be in a very clear uptrend. It was impressive to see some of the miners yesterday come back to finish positive at their highs for the day on a big down day.

Appearance-Less OP t1_j1cq2a5 wrote

Who's got the balls to ride a 3x gold train with me to the moon?!!! LFG!!!!!!!!!!

Get out of that tech & meme sh#t and into something that makes money today. Tech is in a depression. Make your money back in leveraged gold mining. I'm up 50% in 2 months. F&ck the B/S downtrending stocks. There's always a bull market somewhere and thats GOOOOOOOOOOLD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/2duvxmnapn7a1.png?width=1350&format=png&auto=webp&s=35d5405fc98fbd5a52973fe613f1a37828262149

-RamboRian t1_j1crcd0 wrote

Commodities are performing well in current economic conditions

MyExesStalkMyReddit t1_j1cvpek wrote

Holy shit are we bringing JNUG back?! About fucking time, rate hikes plus inflation has the dollar making moves. Nobody’s mentioned anything in like 5 years though

Appearance-Less OP t1_j1cx8h9 wrote

Gold is long over due for a bull run with all this money printing since covid. I learned an expensive lesson that gold pretty much moves opposite of the dollar not necessarily with high inflation. From the early 70s to late 70s, the dollar went from 120 to low 80s. Unfortunately, the dollar skyrocketed during 2022 which caused gold to tank. But it didn't last. The paper fiat dollar is losing value fast. Historical dollar chart: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/US_Dollar_Index_from_Stooq_dot_com.png

​

How do you know a bull market is about to start? All the gold tv commercials. I recall the last time they showed this many gold commercials was in '98/'99 and it skyrocketed over the next many years. Gold is about to rumble. Once the fed breaks the job market the dollar will crash more.

By the way, gold has already hit all time highs in other currencies. New highs for gold in the USD next.

It looks like "buy the dip" is alive and well in gold related stocks/ETFs.