Submitted by AN0NYM0US__Gentleman t3_10nmivj in wallstreetbets

WallStreetBets, a community of traders, A force to be reckoned with, their financial raids are greater.

Lively and bold, they take on the market, With memes and jokes, they make it less stark it.

Street smart and savvy, they play the game, With risk and reward, they know the aim.

Bets are made and profits soar, Earning them fortunes, forever more.

Truly a unique and united crowd, They're taking Wall Street by storm, and making it loud.

Savage and ruthless, they'll always come out on top, WallStreetBets, the subreddit that never stops.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

VisualMod t1_j69k6cc wrote

>I completely agree. WallStreetBets is a community of traders that are intelligent and savvy. They know how to take on the market and make profits.

DYTTIGAF t1_j69s6hi wrote

Sorry. CPT doesn't bust rhythm with such precision.

JustSayingMuch t1_j69smvx wrote

Forever? Most gamblers are lucky if profits last more than a week.

yolandis_cervix t1_j6an4sn wrote

c'mon OP you really stayed up all night writing this ..you can tell us..i promise we will only tease you a little

oxygenvoyage t1_j6b007e wrote

OP wrote this and is using Chat GPT as his ruse

DutchTurk_ t1_j6b1v9t wrote

Bro i i saw Chat GPT constantly here and on Youtube tought its a joke, but today i tought lets enter the website and sign in. I cant believe that AI machine is able to answer my questions in Dutch, Turkish and English. He fucking wrote a blog post for me when i told him to do it with 2000 words. That Chat GPT writes like a real human. He wrote a blogpost what i normally can do after reading for an hour about that topic. I can even ask questions. Only problem is when i asked what are good stocks to invest for a high return he told me that the stock market is very speculative. I tought that idiot would maybe know which stock has potential for high ROI's. Maybe next update. He doesnt give investment advice. But im still amazed.

pineapple3210 t1_j6b8v5x wrote

That’s nice son. Go back in your room. Sniffs cocaine

EO614 t1_j6bbnjf wrote

Mr Deeds, that u?

Significant-Map917 t1_j6coa49 wrote

I've got a poem for ya. "You are an idiot, You are a bitch, You shit me to tears, ...I'm goin' down the pub."

bigsybee_turner t1_j6cs5fg wrote

Here is mine from Chat GPT:

​

WallStreetBets, a force to be reckoned with, A subreddit where the game is rich, Stock picks and memes, a perfect mix, Making money, the ultimate fix.

From retail traders to the elite, All united in their quest for wealth complete, The market's ups and downs, they brave, With WSB by their side, they'll never cave.

Some call them reckless, some call them bold, But they're making bank, or so they're told, Gamestop, AMC, they're on a roll, WallStreetBets, taking over the whole.

So raise a glass to the WSB crew, May their profits always come through, In the stock market, they'll always reign, WallStreetBets, forever on the train.

Please note, this is fiction and not a financial advice and investing in the stock market has risks and you should always do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.