Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

WeaselWeaz t1_j9f4fdx wrote

Just a prank sticker a random traveler put on. My kid got them in his Toca Box once.

ooooooyyea t1_j9dyovg wrote

Haha

ooooooyyea t1_j9dyxf9 wrote

I like this. This artist must have watched a lot of looney tunes at some point. I would definitely enjoy this even if I needed to charge my phone.

Blrfl t1_j9f3ze0 wrote

Buying stickers on Amazon and sticking them there isn't really art.

ooooooyyea t1_j9fgtiz wrote

And won’t you please define it for me, who is an artist? What is a joke? What is art ? Get to it

ouyin2000 t1_j9eu3ta wrote

You can see that people have attempted to plug in to it. Many times.

Far_Neighborhood4781 t1_j9fmdvq wrote

Probably mostly confuses those that struggle with a visual disability that need to charge their phone.

dontforgetpants t1_j9hhp2h wrote

At the restaurant I worked at back in college, our manager superglued a quarter to the floor in the lobby. Similar vibes. The cruel part was that the quarter was only a few paces from the quarter machines that sold gum balls, stickers, and mini toys. So many confused and sad children.

ouyin2000 t1_j9hifgm wrote

That one is funny because it's harmless and mean because it's children being taught that it's okay to decieve.

StreetPen t1_j9e2w9i wrote

National Airport has the coolest pillars

acalarch t1_j9fugl7 wrote

You can expect this kind of buffoonery surrounding any "hacker" conference. Folks hand these things out. Shmoocon was just held at the end of Jan. Wouldn't surprise me if this is related.

_stoned_chipmunk_ t1_j9fsz8x wrote

We really gotta change the name. Reagan was a piece of shit who opposed airline workers rights. Using his name is insulting. Interestingly enough, IAD needs a rename as well. Dulles was a spook who is rumored to have been the man behind the Kennedy assassination.

−1