Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

bridges-build-burn t1_jefv3cc wrote

All the Targetses in the DC area are disappointing compared to the ones in the Midwest/West/South! No idea why, except lack of space.

Wheresmycardigan t1_jefjsvt wrote

You won't get as large of selection than Columbia Heights unless you want to drive. FWIW I've been within last two weeks and it was actually pretty stocked and organized. Maybe it's bc change in seasons but definitely not picked at or a cluster like it ush is. There's also no fitting room attendant because of staffing shortages so you can just walk in without having to wait.

Next best I'd say is NY Ave.

I got in habit of buying online and returning in store bc wider selection of sizes and there's more promos in app.

ksb_blossom t1_jefd2n1 wrote

A little bit of a trek, but the one in Fairfax/Mosaic District has a decent selection.

FluidImagination2634 OP t1_jefdlrm wrote

Oof that’s far, but will use as a back up! Thank you!

eventhestarsburn t1_jegtfr9 wrote

I’d pass on Mosaic, the clothing/shoe sections are always soooooo messy. Even right after opening. That store stresses me out. It’s fine for groceries or whatever but I can’t look for clothes there. The one is fair oaks is far but last time I went there (a random weekday morning) it was so clean and quiet. There’s also a new-ish (I think) target off leesburg pike in falls church that’s huge and not as far as fair oaks

NPRjunkieDC t1_jefj9yj wrote

14th has a large one and accessible by metro .

N0T-It t1_jeg0sry wrote

PG Plaza has a pretty good selection and it’s across the street from the Hyattsville Crossing station. The Target is attached to an old school indoor shopping mall, so if you don’t find what you need, there are a lot of other stores you could visit.

Edit: I forgot- they changed the name of the mall to the Mall at Prince George’s.

N0T-It t1_jeg21ae wrote

Also- I think there is also a Target at the Wheaton mall, which is also accessible by metro, but I haven’t been up there since before the pandemic.

headintheclouds_22 t1_jefjbzd wrote

The one attached to Springfield Town Center is huge and has a ton of clothing. It is out there, but very worth the trip!

[deleted] t1_jefcz99 wrote

[deleted]

−1

FluidImagination2634 OP t1_jefdsfx wrote

Not sure what you’re even saying here, but I don’t think I’d care who is in the bathroom. Looking for clothes as the title suggests.