Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Pipes_of_Pan t1_it8ri1n wrote

LOL how many DC hospitals are cited in this article. That’s not homework because I KNOW you read it

jj9979 t1_it8rmgj wrote

Keep trying lil guy. You were made a fool in 2 seconds that must suck.

Pipes_of_Pan t1_it8rzdu wrote

For anyone following this hysterical person’s hissy fit, the answer is ONE hospital and their quote about it was pretty chill but this bozo is losing their mind over it

jj9979 t1_it8s7s7 wrote

You the best! "Children’s National Hospital in Northwest D.C., as well as the children’s hospitals at Inova Fairfax in Northern Virginia and the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, which represent a total of more than 650 beds, are at capacity, physicians at the hospitals said this week."

Pipes_of_Pan t1_it8sbn7 wrote

Are you aware that Fairfax and Baltimore are not in DC. Do I need to walk you through this

jj9979 t1_it8sipk wrote

How many children's hospitals do you think are in the area? What do you think happens when "dc" is at capacity. Thanks for ramming home your incompetence so publicly

Pipes_of_Pan t1_it8t6iw wrote

…do you think that children are only allowed to go to children’s hospitals…? Do you think hospitals don’t prepare for flu season…?

jj9979 t1_it8tb5c wrote

Christ almighty. Lol. Thanks for this display. Good way to roll into the weekend. Hahahaha

Pipes_of_Pan t1_it8tddl wrote

Keep panicking, bozo

jj9979 t1_it8tke9 wrote

Only thing I'm remotely panicked about is how the us education system still produces absolute low level folks like yourself. Woooofh.

Pipes_of_Pan t1_it8tnxu wrote

I don’t think there’s anything you’re not capable of panicking about