Submitted by app_priori t3_z3wcsn in washingtondc

Hello,

I'm hosting a few friends who also decided not to go home for Thanksgiving this evening tonight. It's kind of last minute but if you are looking for company and food tonight, feel free to PM for more details. My guests are planning to arrive at around 7PM or so. Don't feel compelled to bring anything, food and alcohol will be covered.

We don't have a turkey but I did make a ton of turkey chili.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

app_priori OP t1_ixpe0kt wrote

Update: Two of you showed up and we became friends. Thank you for dropping by! My friends and I enjoyed meeting the both of you. Happy Thanksgiving!

Rhuthbarb t1_ixo0jhg wrote

I’m in Germany at the moment and just want to say how lovely you are to extend this invitation. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and that someone takes you up on it.

rainydayszs t1_ixo7m9v wrote

I hope there are more people like you in this world - just seeing this might make someone feel so much better (even if they don’t come)

_night_flight_ t1_ixo2g0p wrote

With all the screaming kids, drunk relatives and at least one person trying to hide a persistent cough, I wish I could spend Thanksgiving alone!

gluckkk t1_ixp4erd wrote

Spending Thanksgiving alone is a blessing but everyone is so caught up lauding traditional holiday time with family.

JustAcivilian24 t1_ixojr3p wrote

Thank you so much for doing this! My crippling anxiety would never allow me to attend lmao but I love that you opened your doors!

OwlOwlson t1_ixo7bn8 wrote

Very nice of you!!

wayltwas t1_ixodj08 wrote

What a lovely offer! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your friends and hopefully new friend(s) :)

sn315on t1_ixodha2 wrote

This is so great! Happy Thanksgiving!

Neuro_88 t1_ixo97vc wrote

Thank you 😊

joey343 t1_ixoqhry wrote

How many kidneys will you take?

iLikeGreenTea t1_ixp9sgw wrote

This is such a nice offer. You are a good person. wish I had known earlier

NinjaBilly55 t1_ixq5cqa wrote

I saw a lot of this on social media this year.. It's really a cool thing to offer..

aurora4000 t1_ixqje04 wrote

Got tears in my eyes seeing this. I was away for Thanksgiving but thank you for being so kind and thoughtful.

MiaaaPazzz t1_ixqdd1d wrote

I wish I woulda saw this post yesterday