Submitted by Foolgazi t3_zwr1qw in washingtondc

I’m a complete moron about this stuff, so apologies in advance for what is probably a stupid question, but am I correct I’m SOL if I want to get 3 tix next to each other for any weekend performance of Wicked @ Kennedy Center through the end of its run in Jan.?

Edit: To clarify, KC’s website shows no 3-adjacent seats in any remaining weekend performance. I’m just checking to see if there’s anything I’m overlooking or not aware of, like last-minute available seating.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ApplicationDry426 t1_j1waktc wrote

I had to choose a Wednesday performance to get two beside each other.

TM_McMillan t1_j1wlahw wrote

I just checked and there are only sporadic single tickets left for weekend performances. And I don’t see any 3 seats next to each other for weekdays.

Foolgazi OP t1_j1wr5bg wrote

Thank you so much, I should have clarified I looked before I asked and was wondering if there’s anything I’m overlooking or not aware of, like last-minute ticket availability.

ArcaneMastah t1_j1xqpwa wrote

If you’ve got the cash, third party resale site like StubHub

Bever162 t1_j1xvya8 wrote

I’ve had great luck getting standby tickets. Just show up hour or more before the show and go to the willcall window. I’ve been able to get 3 tickets right next to eachother for cheap no problem, but not 100% guaranteed.

haley_isadog t1_j27bmq7 wrote

I just checked the GameTime app and there are 3 tickets next to each other options available. Definitely not cheap though.