Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

alizadk t1_j27tyxx wrote

Check the daily schedule every day. But the president doesn't leave the WH every day, and it's often via Marine One when he does. You really missed your chance with the Africa Summit a couple weeks ago.

SecretJeff t1_j27xbg4 wrote

I worked on 7th st NW and saw them often. It was mainly the orange guy during his last year lol

WontStopAtSigns t1_j285h8w wrote

All you have to do is have an important interview, or try to get to the hospital after your wife goes into labor. Then that fuckery will show up right in front of you and block your path for like 30 minutes.

Knowaa t1_j287o0y wrote

This combo of words is getting ping'd

NavyYardBro t1_j28clbj wrote

Come to my office at 14th and G and try to host a zoom meeting. He shows up as soon as the camera is on!

Evening_Chemist_2367 t1_j28lke2 wrote

Working downtown, I see motorcades on a pretty regular basis. It was pretty striking to see the shift from people lining the streets, cheering and taking pictures when an Obama motorcade came through, versus people flipping the bird when a Trump motorcade came through.

Though I have to say the one I was most thrilled to see recently was the motorcade taking Zelenskyy to the Capitol.

keyjan t1_j28nwim wrote

Having been caught on the wrong side of Penna Ave and having had to wait fifteen minutes to get back to the office, I can tell you you’re just not missing much. Lots of motorcycle cops, lots of black SUV's with lots of grim looking secret service agents with guns hanging out the windows, the beast and usually a few more limos (not necessarily all in that order), and an ambulance tagging along behind.

sacredxsecret t1_j28pfh3 wrote

No, there's not a daily routine. But look at his schedule.

hbauman0001 t1_j28sdpt wrote

'sure shot' is not an appropriate way to request the president's Schedule. Just sayin'.

Wyremills t1_j293uhz wrote

Probably want to avoid using the phrase "sure shot" here. ;)

kimad03 t1_j29vtfx wrote

{FBI and Secret Service has entered the chat}