[deleted]

[deleted] t1_j10gskb wrote

[deleted]

−10

[deleted] t1_j10h21p wrote

[deleted]

−21

Savageride t1_j10i4xq wrote

Cause it’s their job…….. cops been doing to much forever that’s why citizens do this!

dcmcg t1_j10j5in wrote

The number of complete morons who think police should not have to do their jobs is truly astounding.

[deleted] t1_j10jbly wrote

[deleted]

dcmcg t1_j10jrdb wrote

So in other words you think it's completely acceptable when police don't do their jobs.

−1

[deleted] t1_j10jwbx wrote

[deleted]

dcmcg t1_j10kdl6 wrote

Once again, you've repeatedly made it clear that you have no issue with police not doing their jobs.

Additionally, the idea that there's no enforcement of anything is another complete lie.

spince t1_j11mpcj wrote

>when you’re just gonna have someone shove a recording phone in your face trying to get you fired? I’d stay on my phone too for little shit like that.

"If someone tries to hold me accountable and wants me to follow the law for doing my job that can end up with that person paying a fine, losing their livelihood, ending up in jail, or being shot dead, that HURTS MY FEELINGS so I'll just suckle on the public teat trying to defend my rank on Clash of Clans."

Guess what, this doesn't make people like cops any more than the ones that shoot people for no reason. If they can't handle accountability, demand their resignation, don't justify that shit.

[deleted] t1_j11mubh wrote

[deleted]

spince t1_j11ogsg wrote

Do you think cops that act like this should continue to be on the public payroll, irrespective of your understanding of why they don't want to do their jobs?

[deleted] t1_j11oq6a wrote

[deleted]

spince t1_j11q871 wrote

q.e.d.

[deleted] t1_j11qkkv wrote

[deleted]

spince t1_j11u85d wrote

buddy you've spent multiple posts in here blaming everyone else but the cops for their behavior of not doing their jobs, pretending you're not justifying it by empathizing with the types of cops who act this way, then claim you don't care if they get paid for their behavior while attacking other people who feel like cops should do some bare minimum of keeping them safe as "pretentious."

It's PAINFULLY obvious where you stand. You good, my dude. We see you.