Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

dorkydragonite t1_ja8hc68 wrote

The helpers are often referred to as “flying monkeys.”

keep_calm_and_prep_ t1_ja8nitu wrote

they said In the psych evals that Karla Homolka had a copycat personality. I forget the exact term they said it was a long time ago but I remember reading that they were saying if she was with a psychopathic serial murderer that she would join them but that if she was with a person who emulated good values and was a morally responsible citizen that she would also copycat that.

Who knows for sure that lady is really f'd up. What we do know is that while she was the partner of Paul Bernardo she was a psychopathic murderer who participated willingly and joyfully. Unfortunately she was able to cut a deal and convince prosecution that she was a victim, forced to comply. The video evidence was found after the deal. Anyway so years later she's released and she remarries her lawyer's brother. They have three kids and she appears to be trying to live a normal life. She even had the audacity to sign up at her child's School as a volunteer. That was an interesting school mistake. Like HOW. How, do you say yes to Canada's most nefarious serial killer, involving minors as volunteer at your school for children... This B**ch literally gave her sister to her husband. They drugged her, raped her, and allowed her to die. Her parents disowned her.

Outforaramble t1_ja8xme6 wrote

Candice DeLong does a great podcast on this murder in killer psyche with an excellent breakdown if this piqued anyone’s curiosity

Zestyclose_Standard6 t1_ja9amv9 wrote

I can't find it? do you recall episode # or title?