Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

No_Mushroom351 t1_j9sq776 wrote

Oh well if the federal government says it's all good we're set! lol

Billions of dollars went unaccounted for in our occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan, billions will disappear in Ukraine. It's just the cost of doing business.

Ukraine especially (along with much of eastern Europe) has a history of HUGE corruption, all former Soviet bloc states do. To pretend they're magically boyscouts is ridiculous.

You can support Ukraine, but please recognize that statement is pure BS

PutlerDaFastest t1_j9xnbvt wrote

We've heard all the copium before comrade. Here's a link so you can surrender when Putin sends you to the front.

https://gur.gov.ua/content/zapushcheno-iedynyi-tsentr-ta-tsilodobovu-hariachu-liniiu-pryiomu-zvernen-vid-rosiiskykh-viiskovykh.html

No_Mushroom351 t1_j9y4bsb wrote

Ain't it weird you have to blindly swallow propaganda or be a tankie? Lol.

You're doing the same shit we did 20 years ago in Afghanistan when Fox News said you either support the invasion or you're a collaborator. You're that. You're doing it.

Jesus I thought they made you kids read 1984 in school still.

PutlerDaFastest t1_j9ylc4u wrote

Russia invaded Ukraine. I didn't. Russia threatens me and my family. I'm not threatening them. Your people are embarrassed because Russians can't fight. You can't win your war of conquest and your Hitler wannabe dictator will have to face consequences along with your people.

I'm definitely not falling for Russian propaganda. That's for small minds like yours and modern fascist sympathizers like yourself.

No_Mushroom351 t1_ja1ak3p wrote

dude I'm in south carolina lol.

It's just people with your rah rah attitude give zero fucks about any other world conflict and try to poise as these moral paragons "support Ukraine" while eating spicy Cheetos between league of legends games

Anyway.

Original comment is that the journal was a joke because Ukraine is steeped in corruption, Zelensky has even said that's one of his top problems. Then Ol Joe says everything is crystal clear. It's a joke.

Now pls. You just figured out Ukraine existed a year ago, let's not play soldier.

PutlerDaFastest t1_ja1sllg wrote

We know that corruption affects different areas in different ways. You're talking without any evidence of corruption affecting weapons and aid shipments which is the type of corruption they are worried about. Our last president, Trump, was more corrupt than anything you'd find in Ukraine. I'm sure you saw your boss Putin confirm trump was his puppet on Russia TV 1 time after time.

Fascist Russian trolls come from Russia and the Republican party. Maybe your poor education means you didn't know where Ukraine was a year ago but you can't project your failures on the rest of us. I bet the Russian education system is pretty bad. You guys haven't figured out it's a war.

I already was a soldier and I spent years in Europe, including some time in Eastern Europe. You keep backing your fascist Russian dictator. I'm going to stick with the NATO allies who stood beside us through 2 wars and 20 years. I know because I saw them there when I was playing soldier instead of living out your little league of legend fantasy about me you little fascist freak.

No_Mushroom351 t1_ja3jd76 wrote

Oh christ brother are you in for a rude awakening, lol.

Look how much Biden's brother made in contracting in the 'rebuilding of Iraq,' how the whole company disintegrated under corruption charges. His son got paid hundreds of thousands to sit on an 'executive board' in Ukraine that's notoriously always under investigation for corruption. Not even Biden's fault, they all have their hands in shit, same with Bush / Clinton.

It's a racket, dumbass. The fuck is your service #?

I had the itch to look through your comments looking for nuanced takes and it's pretty much exclusively glow worm talk - like another said, you're a religious zealot who for whatever reason has made this war part of their personality (lol). Enjoy living in your fantasy world where a former soviet bloc state and the United States MIC are innocent, neither have a pretty clear track record of intense corruption, definitely not!

https://news.un.org/en/focus/ukraine/donate

Here ya go Warhawk, dump more of your money for Ukraine! Help defeat Putin! Give money, or at least ask your mom for some.

Visual_Bathroom_6917 t1_j9upiv7 wrote

Is so naive to think that because they are fighting for their life corrupt officials won't be looking for a personal profit, it shows a profound lack of understanding of reality

−2

No_Mushroom351 t1_j9vakkf wrote

Yeah.. if anything, corruption gets worse in crises, not better

−1