Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

konichiwa-minna_san t1_ja2mtbg wrote

The reason why most of those Indians fled their homeland is because they were discriminated against by the govt. for belonging to the "high castes". The constitution of India was authored by a person belonging to the lowest caste. Modi is literally low caste.

What do you even know about India's caste system? And you say you work in data science as well. Yet you cannot even do your own research?

666satanhimself t1_ja32sn5 wrote

> Modi is literally low caste.

The fact that you think castes are a real thing at all shows that you are brainwashed and classist. Hate has no polarity. Your logic is the same as privileged people who think 'pedigree' is a real thing.

konichiwa-minna_san t1_ja36cmo wrote

Still haven't done your research, you dodo? The caste definitions need to exist because only then the govt can provide "reservations" (or affirmative action, as you call it) for the historically underprivileged castes. That is one of the biggest reasons why India cannot get rid of castes. If I said "Obama is black", are you going to call me racist? You insufferable moron. I myself am from a lower caste. And I have benefited from the affirmative action policies due to my caste. Are you going to say we shouldn't have affirmative action? The ones that you saw protesting in WA state are high castes who have lost opportunities because of these affirmative action. Now you are siding with them? Actually I'd too, after seeing how it's unfair to them. But you otoh talking about something you know nothing about, and ending up looking like a clown is pathetic. And then you complain when Indians think you don't deserve our sympathy or support.