Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

humanHamster t1_jebt0ju wrote

Probably just a Chinese spam bot. The username would be a little on the nose though.

[deleted] t1_jebtr6p wrote

[removed]

−27

Korith_Eaglecry t1_jebwmrv wrote

China's youth will be, on average, paying for the retirement of up to 4 people in the next decade. They won't be having children and won't be able to afford what their parents were able to. China's future is rather bleak.

mrplow25 t1_jec0qsd wrote

> The fact of the matter is that the youth in China have a better future to look forward to than the youth in my country, and I’m fucking upset about that.

You mean China’s youth have a bright future when they have a 20% high youth unemployment rate and the fact that new graduates are flocking to work as Didi delivery drivers?

FullMetalMuff t1_jec73cs wrote

The youth of China will never see this bc every form of social media that isn’t regulated by the CCP is banned. You should go to China so we never have to see your comments again

ATNinja t1_jec4kak wrote

>The fact of the matter is that the youth in China have a better future to look forward to than the youth in my country, and I'm fucking upset about that.

Do the youth in your country or China have an opportunity to vote for their leader and preferred policies?