Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Desurvivedsignator t1_iudgh39 wrote

I'm honest.

Dishonest is claiming that the Russians didn't have their finger on the trigger when MH370 was shot down.

It's also dishonest to claim that the USSR and the RF are two different entities. Heck, even Putin would dispute that!

Usual-Limit6396 t1_iudgppf wrote

Wrong. You are just making stuff up. It’s just like when it was reported about Russians paying for bounties in US soldiers in Afghanistan. Everyone believed it and reported it because, “it’s ok to be racist against Russians.”

As for USSR and Russia I don’t agree with Putin on pretty much everything, so appealing to your daddy won’t do any good with me!

Be honest. Let’s kick their asses, but let’s make sure it’s via truth and not assumptions with no proof! (That rhymed making it double effective! Slava Ukraine. 🇺🇦

Then, when we win, let’s help them build back better, too. So this never ever happens again. Stop the hate. Live in truth.

−1

Desurvivedsignator t1_iue890n wrote

You're insinuating that Putin's "my daddy", but are following the Russian propaganda's talking points to the letter, e.g. with the "anti-russian racism" bit.

Care to explain where I'm wrong? Where did the BUK come from?