Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

PandaMuffin1 OP t1_iuei87v wrote

> In addition, the occupation authorities issued a decree mandating that local business owners sell off all food products and close shops and markets as of 1 November 2022.

belloch t1_iuemia3 wrote

Why? What's going to happen in there?

whichalps t1_iuer7nf wrote

I'm betting 20$ on: "Let's continue to terrorise the civilian population by depriving them from any food supplies, in effect risking starvation and withdrawing resources from UA offense to food logistics."

Absolutely indiscrimnate disregard for civilians again.

Disgusting to the last degree.

2781 t1_iuert1z wrote

You generally don't want your supplies and artillery directly on the front line

PuterstheBallgagTsar t1_iueuvk2 wrote

I wonder if there's a creeping realization in the Russian leadership that they have zero answer to HIMARS. Next up, zero answer to drone boats

unlessyoumeantit t1_iueiy2j wrote

from the entire territory of Ukraine, por favor.

autotldr t1_iueovnb wrote

This is the best tl;dr I could make, original reduced by 82%. (I'm a bot)

> The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has reported that Russian occupation forces are preparing to withdraw artillery units from the right bank of the River Dnipro in Kherson Oblast; those units might subsequently be transferred to other fronts.

> Quote: "According to the available information, enemy forces are preparing to withdraw artillery units from the right bank in Kherson Oblast, with their subsequent possible transfer to other fronts."

> Over the course of today, Ukrainian aircraft carried out 5 airstrikes on Russian positions: 1 on a cluster of Russian military personnel, weapons and equipment; 2 on platoon strong points; and 2 on Russian air defence systems.

Extended Summary | FAQ | Feedback | Top keywords: Russian^#1 Forces^#2 territory^#3 Oblast^#4 Kherson^#5

HonorVirtus t1_iuf3ax8 wrote

I thought their regular MO was to leave their kit for UKR to use against them as they ran ....

Dazzling-Ad4701 t1_iugrcr9 wrote

please please let ukraine whack as many of those transport barges as possible. the whole idea of this was for the army to leave and all their equipment to stay behind for ukraine's use. but if ukraine can't have it, i want russia to not get to have it either.

Lawmonger t1_iufy6i1 wrote

Better to withdraw them than have them blown up.

TheNakedMars t1_iugynmv wrote

B'bye russia! :) That pain in your arse as you scurry to the nearest exit door will be a Ukrainian boot.