Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

funwithtentacles t1_iy2ps8t wrote

Excuse me???!! When exactly has the US ever given a single flying fuck about being fair to any other nation, rather than just bullying them to get their way?!

SnooLentils4790 t1_iy2pzqt wrote

There are countless countries that receive free gifts from the United States. It is the single largest donating country in the history of the world. Countless charities uphold the poor throughout the world both private and public. India follows this path as well with its donations of food, but strictly for strategic purposes -- donating to countries local to India. Whereas the United States of America donates even to its enemies.

Indeed, the U.S. has even used its military to protect India's borders indirectly, and seeks to maintain peace worldwide as the active defensive force giving teeth to the U.N.

Continue your spite and anger. Your friends, other nationalist, bitter Indians, will surely approve.

−13

funwithtentacles t1_iy2sxyn wrote

Pure altruism I'm sure...

Did you know Germany is the second largest foreign aid provider in the world according to the OECD?

SnooLentils4790 t1_iy2u5hs wrote

Is this the part where I sarcastically accuse altruism in reply? Please guide me, guru.

−7