Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Damonarc t1_j26npqp wrote

Irrational Trudeau hate once again. His policy's aren't great but when you look at the alternatives they are middle of the road in most situations. Id rather mediocre at this point then an actual nut job like Danielle Smith. She is a conspiracy theory crazy person, and nothing she spouts fact checks. The only other real alternative is Jagmeet Singh, who i would be curious to give a chance and see what he would do with a minority government.

Most of the things i see the "fuck Trudeau Crowd" spouting is nonsense and made up social media redirect from the far right who are trying to win votes with fanaticism and lies. When they could focus on some of the actual problems with the liberal government. For example overspending, and reneging on their promise for voting reform. Instead all we get is, Truckers need vaccines and mask mandates, my rights! Like any sensible country in the world has mask and vaccine mandates. Why would we not use medical science to reduce human suffering, because of some right wing grifters?

[deleted] t1_j26pf7l wrote

[deleted]

slashtom t1_j282u62 wrote

Lol this can be said about every country and then no one would help. Canada is helping so is the US and other countries. Grow up