Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

never_shit_ur_pants t1_j2de9ka wrote

I was about to go have my hair cut and heard three bangs. I live in Kyiv. No new haircut for today

throwawaynbad t1_j2du5kr wrote

Smart. Don't mess with bangs when getting your hair cut.

creedsblog69 t1_j2e3voq wrote

Don’t mess with bangs when getting bangs.

−102

PumpkinManGuy t1_j2e797g wrote

Mad_Martigan2021 t1_j2f40eu wrote

These Russians, they've got to go. They're in too deep now and they're too stupid to back off.

LordOfTheStrings8 t1_j2fmrz1 wrote

What's your day-to-day routine lately?

never_shit_ur_pants t1_j2fodex wrote

The same. I work from home. We try to cook everything beforehand because power outages are a norm right now(I have all appliances run on electricity, even the stove). Had optical fiber internet installed so I could power my router and internet with two batteries hence be able to work. Small and big businesses have bought generators and even when there’s no electricity you’re able to charge your gadgets and buy groceries. The big luck is that it’s unusually warm right now, since radiators stop heating the apartment during a power outage.

never_shit_ur_pants t1_j2foqg5 wrote

I’m writing it to you sitting in the bathroom after a bucket of tears cried (Zelenskyy’s New Year speech was very emotional) and then having smoked on the balcony I heard a bang and went with my gf and my pets to the bathroom. We’re currently under attack

LordOfTheStrings8 t1_j2fpn9d wrote

Thanks for the reply. I'm amazed at how you are doing your best to live your life despite what's happening around you.

I see the news on reddit every day and I have no words to express how sad I feel for Ukrainians. Every day I hope to hear that this ends.

laziejim t1_j2f8p7e wrote

Did it make you shit your pants?

−9

never_shit_ur_pants t1_j2f9x13 wrote

No it didn’t I used to it. The time when it almost happened was when a Russian jet flew low over us in March, you just drop on the floor instantly, however a similar event killed a kid my mum used to teach at nursery school, the 7-year-old’s heart stopped from fear