Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

history_fan40 t1_j6a0g42 wrote

There is no “sense of enlightenment”.

My statements aren’t “inane”, but please, enlighten me. Why do you think so?

In fact, the people trying to debate with me on this are inevitably making inane statements.

The first three words of your comment, if you mean it literally and not just something people say, draw into question your credibility on calling things “inane”.

−4

Ancient_Arr t1_j6a3c3s wrote

Hows putins cock taste?

progrethth t1_j6a53nh wrote

I do not think they are pro-Putin, they just seem contrarian for the sake of it.

> I am not intentionally being a contrarian. However, ...

which is just like

> Not to be a racist, but ...

vkstu t1_j6a5zhy wrote

Exactly. It sounds like he's taking some of his philosophy teachings too stringent, and disregarding other philosophical teachings that do not say "bad and good are entirely subjective", but rather more nuanced.

history_fan40 t1_j6a3jk4 wrote

I don’t support Putin. I’ve already said I’m not supporting Russia, but it’s also not objectively wrong (because nothing is objectively wrong) to invade another country.

−2

12inch3installments t1_j6de52t wrote

In your own words though, you only don't support him due to lack of planning and bad execution, not due to the unprovoked and unjustified assault on a peaceful sovereign nation and its citizens all in the name of installing a puppet regime and stealing its resources. You also see nothing "objectively wrong" with his direct attacks on non combatant civilian populations.

You are, simply put, a Putin supporter and sympathizer.

history_fan40 t1_j6dj1e6 wrote

No. I subjectively agree in considering his attacks on civilians wrong, but it’s not objectively wrong, as nothing is. Some civilians were definitely going to get hurt as collateral damage, but clearly Russia is going out of its way to unnecessarily harm them (which is just stupid considering at this point even if they did win it wouldn’t be worth it), which I don’t support.

I am not a Putin supporter. Look what he has done. He has exposed Russia’s military as atrocious, causing our fate to not be a Third World War, but something much more drawn-out and painful, he has ruined his country’s economy, and ruined a lot of people’s lives. That being said, I don’t think launching offensives should be met with such opposition from countries that aren’t even fighting in the war.