Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_j6hanml wrote

[deleted]

−13

Omryn814 t1_j6hca1y wrote

How does that alter anything? It is an attempt to use nationalism to rally support. The full response does present answers to the investigation but I don't know if those answers are legitimate or adequate. But I do immediately question the credibility of anyone that uses nationalism to attempt to deflect criticism.

[deleted] t1_j6hek66 wrote

[deleted]

−11

DesiOtakuu t1_j6hzvlb wrote

Isn't it reality though?

For all purposes, Adani group has been acting as a chaebol to Modi's BJP government. They now own practically everything, from ports to power. And they ensure the BJP government is well funded to win elections.

But isn't it unfair for other industry colgomorates? L&T, Tatas and other industry houses contributed a lot to the infrastructure growth, yet are discriminated against in this setup. Public banks financed by Indian citizens are being used to boost up Adani shares; that's akin to putting all eggs in one basket.

The free market exists for a reason. Let Adani face the heat and the shares downsize to a more appropriate price.

hansobolo t1_j6hpts4 wrote

"This negative report on my business is an attack on India, all of its people (including those who have died here), all of our religions (especially Hinduism, wink wink), our land, all of our culture since the beginning of time, and is the same as someone raping your daughter....how does that make you feel about this attack!?!"

[deleted] t1_j6hsqap wrote

[deleted]

−7

hansobolo t1_j6hsz98 wrote

We didn't even have an argument and telling me to learn more about multiple complex subjects is alot of work. Seems like an easy way to dismiss me.

[deleted] t1_j6huzd4 wrote

[deleted]

hansobolo t1_j6hv35a wrote

How is my post illogical? It's sarcasm or satire to show the absurdity of the situation

eiserneftaujourdhui t1_j6iz5f4 wrote

Take your L and sit down my friend, you're embarassing yourself lol

[deleted] t1_j6j1czj wrote

[deleted]

eiserneftaujourdhui t1_j6j40tr wrote

I don't, but we can all see cringe when your performance here is cringe. You're clearly motivated by something other than the simple facts, and you're clearly desperate to push whatever that underlying agenda is (my guess is blind nationalism - where are you from?). We can all see it, and it's like watching someone fall down over again and again.

I recommend you take your own advice - take your weak little schoolyard jabs and get off the internet for a while, touch some grass as they say. It will do you wonders lol

BeCleve_in_yourself t1_j6ji9o9 wrote

>my guess is blind nationalism - where are you from?

His username is probably his real name. It's thoroughly Indian.