Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

unofficialsubscriber t1_itaesr8 wrote

You should really pay more attention to when you use the phrase "you should" at people. It's inconsiderate and disrespectful. You basically just told this guy that you think he's not allowed to have an opinion just because you don't like his.

Nice going, really makes you sound like a controlling douchebag. With all due respect of course...

−31

Guilty__Pyrite__ t1_itaeylv wrote

No.

There are facts and there is opinion. OP is factually incorrect. Takes 5 minutes of google searching, but you couldn't be bothered I guess.

unofficialsubscriber t1_itafpfg wrote

I don't think I ever gave the impression that I give a shit. I meant to call you a douchebag.

How's that for facts?

−21

Guilty__Pyrite__ t1_itagclt wrote

And there you go. Realizing you're wrong and resorting to name-calling like a 12-year old boy. It is, however, safe to say I've made my point clear enough.

unofficialsubscriber t1_itagw27 wrote

And there you go, visiting my intentions just feel better about yourself. It's safe to say I still don't give a damn what you think, but go ahead and keep it coming if you like. I'll be around...

−19

Guilty__Pyrite__ t1_itah3vf wrote

Sorry, did I ask if you give a damn? You replied to my comment with fists swinging, and when I put it down you say "I don't give a damn"? I mean, seriously?

Also, feel free to block me to appear as though you got the last word. Lots of people do it for some mysterious reason.

unofficialsubscriber t1_itahqkx wrote

Did I ask what you think?

Also, make me...

−3

Guilty__Pyrite__ t1_itahvpn wrote

Funny because I don't exactly recall asking for your thoughts either. Hypocrite.

unofficialsubscriber t1_itai0pu wrote

hYpOcRiTe!

−2

Guilty__Pyrite__ t1_itai2xa wrote

Least insane redditor 👆

unofficialsubscriber t1_itaic4x wrote

Block me then, why haven't you already? I mean you keep replying...

Guilty__Pyrite__ t1_itaigbx wrote

Because I find you intriguing. Not necessarily in a good or bad way, just kind of passively entertaining.

comradoge t1_itba4qe wrote

Oh, of course it has to be that avatar thing again! Never really disappoints.