Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Guilty__Pyrite__ t1_itaeylv wrote

No.

There are facts and there is opinion. OP is factually incorrect. Takes 5 minutes of google searching, but you couldn't be bothered I guess.

unofficialsubscriber t1_itafpfg wrote

I don't think I ever gave the impression that I give a shit. I meant to call you a douchebag.

How's that for facts?

−21

Guilty__Pyrite__ t1_itagclt wrote

And there you go. Realizing you're wrong and resorting to name-calling like a 12-year old boy. It is, however, safe to say I've made my point clear enough.

unofficialsubscriber t1_itagw27 wrote

And there you go, visiting my intentions just feel better about yourself. It's safe to say I still don't give a damn what you think, but go ahead and keep it coming if you like. I'll be around...

−19

Guilty__Pyrite__ t1_itah3vf wrote

Sorry, did I ask if you give a damn? You replied to my comment with fists swinging, and when I put it down you say "I don't give a damn"? I mean, seriously?

Also, feel free to block me to appear as though you got the last word. Lots of people do it for some mysterious reason.

unofficialsubscriber t1_itahqkx wrote

Did I ask what you think?

Also, make me...

−3

Guilty__Pyrite__ t1_itahvpn wrote

Funny because I don't exactly recall asking for your thoughts either. Hypocrite.

unofficialsubscriber t1_itai0pu wrote

hYpOcRiTe!

−2

Guilty__Pyrite__ t1_itai2xa wrote

Least insane redditor 👆

unofficialsubscriber t1_itaic4x wrote

Block me then, why haven't you already? I mean you keep replying...

Guilty__Pyrite__ t1_itaigbx wrote

Because I find you intriguing. Not necessarily in a good or bad way, just kind of passively entertaining.