Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

hp13b OP t1_jd10nl3 wrote

I know, it’s a lot to ask. I just hate duvets. I feel like they constantly need to be readjusted, they rarely lay properly, they are a pain to wash. If it truly is the only option, I’ll try it, but it’s a lot of money to spend on a product I automatically don’t love

Junior_Ad2955 t1_jd156gy wrote

I get it, I wasn’t even a comforter/duvet person and preferred quilts but Frankenmuth Woolen Mill kept popping up and from there it was over for everything else, most breathable piece of bedding we have and keeps us the perfect temperature. Unfortunately they need to be sent back to the company to be cleaned, but we meticulously keep our cover on it and let it air out every month or so out in the sun. It is probably the least “need to readjust” duvet I’ve ever seen. Goes perfectly with our Red Land Cotton duvet cover. Year round!

Junior_Ad2955 t1_jd15c41 wrote

The best part is that they tie sections off so it never gets bunched up. Old European style. Most quit doing it because of the labor, but it’s way to go

Junior_Ad2955 t1_jd15o20 wrote

Comforters really shouldn’t be washed anyway. It’s never good for them at all even if they say they can be washed. It messes them up