Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Professional-Talk720 t1_iryskiz wrote

Well, I know this microwave because I lived in that house also...it takes about two 4 minute runs to heat up a small bowl of soup...when my Mom comes visit me, she's like..."can you heat up my coffee for 10 minutes in the microwave"..."um, no actually I can't, or it will blow up the house!" I really think that my brother, Mom and I should glow in the dark after using this thing for so long. I almost dropped my teeth when our 6yr old microwave died...I'm like..."Excuse me, what, they only last 6 to 7 years!!"

[deleted] t1_is1cwat wrote

[removed]

Professional-Talk720 t1_is2mcpf wrote

Wow. You stalking my brother? I never looked at his account. Maybe I will for blackmail...thanks for the heads up...

[deleted] t1_is2op4m wrote

[removed]

Professional-Talk720 t1_is3qto0 wrote

He is best brother ever...we are completely opposite, never fight, and always have a great time together. I am so lucky. Pretty funny I have no interest in his profile honestly, I really don't look at his facebook page either...I only look at what he tags me in. From what you say, it must be good that I don't. 🤣 Actually, I lied...we both have the driest sense of humor!