Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

jenjenmuss t1_izfronj wrote

It does cover wear, I wore through the crotch of mine and a hole finally appeared (after 4 years of at least 2x wear a week.) and I took them into the local retail location and they told me I could either send them in for repair or to go pick a new pair off the shelf. I chose the latter. Two minutes for a quick exchange receipt and I was on my way. I’ve since bought 5 more pairs and wear nothing else. Had one problem with a hole in the right front pocket of a pair, once again exchanged with no question.

Edit: I understand they also have an online option for defect and warranty replacement, I’ve just never used it.

snadwich_nam OP t1_izfsfna wrote

Wow this is honestly surprising. I only ever thought of them as the athleisure company for woman's leggings and figured they'd have warranties that followed with more fast fashion, this is great insight!

jenjenmuss t1_izfskyj wrote

Check out their boxer briefs while you are there. They’re amazing. Nothing but good things to say about the company in my experience.

W3althMan t1_izfyhcj wrote

Got my first pair last year and only pants I wear now, ABC and Comissions. Also they hve the best shorts for both running and gym.