Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ravens40 t1_j8f1qgr wrote

You know what I can’t understand? The idiots who put their dog shit in a bag but just leaves the bag on the ground.

spuriousfour t1_j8fk2ay wrote

At least it isn't thrown into the woods. There are lots of colorful bags of dog poop in the woods behind my apartment, slightly torn open from getting stuck in branches. I don't like seeing poop hanging from the trees, so in the winter I go out there with latex gloves and collect them all up.

It's sometimes a challenge to dis-entangle the bags caught in thorns without tearing them open. Since some have been hanging out there for weeks, the poop is rancid so if they tear open it smells really bad.

FineWinePaperCup t1_j8fc8h0 wrote

I am not excusing, because it would drive me batty. But in our old neighborhood (not Columbia) our nightly dog walk routine involved passing a poop station, walking down to the water, the turning around and coming back. If my dog pooped once we passed the poop station, my husband would set the bag on the ground/curb to wait for his return. He did always grab it on the way back up.

Ghostnevadies t1_j8fnxpc wrote

I had a lady do this shit once before, dog did its thing in front of my house (not in my yard though) the lady bagged it and left it in front of my house and went on her little walk but forgot to pick that shit up coming back. I was pissed, i thought someone did it on purpose.

FineWinePaperCup t1_j8g1n78 wrote

Please know, I wasn’t defending it. I discussed this with my H many times. And I’m just using the word discuss here so as not to discuss our fights online.