Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

_xXmyusernameXx_ t1_itr3kyh wrote

We could if you and everyone like you would just leave.

ReferenceUnusual t1_itr73h5 wrote

So you vile creatures can continue unhindered in pushing your secret curriculum on our vulnerable youth 🤔

−60

_xXmyusernameXx_ t1_itrg4y1 wrote

Holy shit, you are so brainwashed you barely even have coherent thoughts anymore. You need serious help.

ReferenceUnusual t1_itrmnpc wrote

Yeah just like the totally capable and coherent dementia paitent you voted into the white house

−25

FirmlyThatGuy t1_itrngic wrote

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

The irony of Trumpers saying Biden isn’t coherent after 4 years of quotes like that is delicious.

ReferenceUnusual t1_its3eya wrote

Biden finishes reading his teleprompter shakes the hands of his deceased voters

−1

_xXmyusernameXx_ t1_itrtygg wrote

So you admit that Biden won the 2020 election and is indeed the legitimate president of the United States?

And are you also saying, since you seem to think Biden has dementia, which he does not, that you have the mental capacity of a dementia patient?

FirmlyThatGuy t1_itrj7gf wrote

If real life Democrats were half as capable as the people Republicans have in their heads we wouldn’t be circling the drain as a country.

I wish the Democrats were what you claim they are; would be fantastic.

EarthExile t1_itrv4qh wrote

To the fascist, the enemy is always too strong and too weak. Clever and cunning, and stupid. All-powerful, but easily defeated.

Republicans are perfectly at ease with Doublethink. Catching them in apparent contradictions is meaningless.

[deleted] t1_itrop30 wrote

Can confirm. Teach in CT and spend each day indoctrinating kids against the GOP. It’s like I have thousands of votes!

EarthExile t1_itrv8xe wrote

Teaching kids to read probably counts as anti-Republican activism on a long timeline.

mkt853 t1_itrm01t wrote

Forget secret curriculum, I'm just hoping for at least one litter box and stripper pole in every classroom!

maybe_little_pinch t1_its9130 wrote

I would have done my homework more if a reward was time on a pole. It's fun as hell!