Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

AdHistorical7107 OP t1_iyc1uue wrote

They aren't. That's the issue. This person allowed a illegal firearm to be on the streets and should be held accountable.

many people here are against banning guns due to the "illegal guns." They leave out little tidbits like this story (illegal guns come from Legal purchases).

Screaming_brain t1_iydcimk wrote

So if my house gets broken into, where I have firearms locked in a safe, and the safe is stolen or they manage to get into, I should get punished?

Determined_Cucumber t1_iydx8xd wrote

Let’s say a Car gets stolen from a random neighborhood or parking lot and the thief hits and kills a random pedestrian, is the car owner responsible?

OP’s argument is null at this point.

AdHistorical7107 OP t1_iydd59w wrote

Yeah, you don't need to send that reddit cares nonsense. Now I know it's you.

Clearly, you lack the intelligence to hide your gun in a secure place if a thief can break in and find it. So yeah, you should be punished.

−6

Screaming_brain t1_iydiey0 wrote

Well you do seem like you're having a mental crisis and need someone to talk to

AdHistorical7107 OP t1_iydwyt2 wrote

Not really. I'm not getting bent out of shape for calling people out for lacking reading comprehension.

Now go back to school child.

−1

Bent_Umbrella t1_iydu2cc wrote

What is a secure place to hide your gun? Since you're saying that inside a locked safe in a persons house isn't secure.

AdHistorical7107 OP t1_iydwspk wrote

That's correct. It's not hidden and not secure if it can be found and stolen.

Where is a secure place? Not my problem to figure that one out.

Good day.

−5

AhbabaOooMaoMao t1_iycph61 wrote

>(illegal guns come from Legal purchases).

Ding ding.

Idiots can't understand this.

−1

AdHistorical7107 OP t1_iycqwv0 wrote

Nope. It's their gun over a child's life. Weird how that works.

AhbabaOooMaoMao t1_iyd4goj wrote

It's a scary and complicated world. It's the only thing that makes idiots feel in control.

They can't even go out to the gym without knowing they have a thing in their pocket that can kill a dozen people in twenty seconds, makes them feel safe and in control. Pussies.

−5