Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

notbad2u t1_j101sv7 wrote

A panic before a change? Yawn.

Beccachicken t1_j0zd41t wrote

M o l d

DOOMSDAYP3PPER t1_j12cf29 wrote

My niece used to work for Theraplant. She said that high humidity was a consistent issue. This was a year or two ago so who knows if they resolved that.

AhbabaOooMaoMao t1_j0zfpdx wrote

Same concerns some have raised all along.

Prize-Hedgehog t1_j0zi5k5 wrote

These 7 locations are going to get pummeled at first. Especially in the southern part of the state where people are less likely to drive to Mass.

G3Saint t1_j0zsjjm wrote

And sales are limited to 0.25 ounce? more gas wasting trips are necessary as well as longer lines...

Down_vote_david t1_j14v2z5 wrote

Means more gas tax revenue for the state, LOL. The government is always the winner...

G3Saint t1_j150wzl wrote

Ha. Very true , and use that non necessary fossil fuel money to subsidize renewable energy.

AmandaRL514 t1_j10bcvx wrote

I can't wait to see the recreational pricing...if it's anything like Mass. it's basically double the cost of what we've been buying illegally. This is a step in the right direction for sure though, and I am grateful.

Prestigious_Bobcat29 t1_j10d2mu wrote

If it’s like Mass prices will be wicked high to start and then steadily come down below the black market. An eighth is down to $40 on average, including tax

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/11/13/marijuana/recreational-marijuana-prices-plummet-massachusetts-medical-sales-slump/

AmandaRL514 t1_j10myct wrote

Yes, hopefully it comes down. This is still almost double what I am currently paying.

No_Recognition2795 t1_j10gmlw wrote

I smoke concentrate and get ounces for 200 on the street. Cheapest I found in mass was 40/g before tax. It was way cheaper when I went out to Vegas but still not street level cheap. Hopefully we'll start to see west coast pricing over here as competition ramps up.

RobbieL241 t1_j10gt9w wrote

Avoid corporate-owned stores like Insa. They charge $100 for a 1g cart that I can get the same strain at a locally-owned dispensary in Easthampton for $40-50.

AmandaRL514 t1_j10n6mi wrote

Yeah, that's crazy. I know a supplier that has quality carts for $20 (1g). The sticker shock is nuts.

MuffinMobile643 t1_j10y5zb wrote

If you buy three they are 60 each. Still sucks, but at least it's not a total ass raping.

notbad2u t1_j103qof wrote

The panic before a long awaited change

solomons-marbles t1_j10blf9 wrote

If CT News Junkie tells me to be concerned, I’m prob not gonna worry about it

DOOMSDAYP3PPER t1_j10ooua wrote

Get ready to pay double for sub par product.

[deleted] t1_j12ahy0 wrote

This is what I came here to say+.

I doubt much will change at all.

DarkLamont t1_j10u0ri wrote

Yea, I think we're all a bit concerned with how this has been handled...