Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

SneakySnake897 t1_j6jca3y wrote

Agreed, which is why I support the party that is better for the average American. And no, my goal is not to be taxed up the wazoo, i just understand how society works.

Knineteen t1_j6km789 wrote

OK, Richie Rich. The rest of us will scrape to get by.

−4

SneakySnake897 t1_j6kmhk7 wrote

Not wealthy - my wife and I are teachers. Don’t even know what your point is tbh. Gl!

Knineteen t1_j6kmt5x wrote

Makes perfect sense now! The NEA only supports blue candidates. You’re not for society, you’re for yourself!

SneakySnake897 t1_j6kn3o6 wrote

Yes, that’s what progressives are all about: me me me. 😂.

Edit: And NEA leaning left surprises you? The right is in an all out war against education and is one small step from jailing teachers just like Nazi germany. It’s not exactly shocking our biggest union supports the party that isn’t using us as a pawn to distract their dumb voters.

Knineteen t1_j6knoon wrote

Gotta vote the blues in to make sure your union remains strong and your pension is funded.

And you wanted to pretend your voting habits were altruistic in nature. Sneaky snake, indeed!

SneakySnake897 t1_j6knv9z wrote

Nobody being sneaky about it. Of course public school teachers want a strong union and funded pensions. It’s sad and telling you view this as a gotcha.

At no point did I say my voting was altruistic. I literally said I vote for what’s best for me and mine as part of my voting strategy. As does everyone else.

Knineteen t1_j6kozqi wrote

Bloated pensions, outdated tenure, union protection.

Please tell me all about the Nazis when your union exists solely for your own financial benefit; education has nothing to do with it.

SneakySnake897 t1_j6kp58j wrote

Yes yes teachers bad, education bad, vote red!!!!!!!! You have no idea what NEA does or why - you just lookin silly.

Knineteen t1_j6krt35 wrote

It’s always about the education so long as the teachers get their end, right?

Worst teacher in town gets paid the same as the best. Keep voting blues!

SneakySnake897 t1_j6ks1gh wrote

Yes, we care both about education and getting paid. Again, this is surprising to you? And yes, public teacher pay scale is based on experience. We have a severe teacher shortage, so you’re welcome to join up if you think it’s so well paid and easy.

And I will, thanks! What else am I gonna do? Vote for the fascists?

Knineteen t1_j6ksbsb wrote

> And yes, public teacher pay scale is based on experience.

Exactly! It’s based purely on tenured experience and not on performance.

SneakySnake897 t1_j6ksi8e wrote

Super cool story. Since you have literally no idea what you are talking about, I’m gonna say bye Felicia.

Knineteen t1_j6kstfv wrote

Keep debating the person and not their view. I’m sorry my talking points are hitting too close to home for your liking.