Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

AutoModerator t1_j9zq6re wrote

Hi Fargone! Dont worry, this message does not mean that your post is removed. This is a reminder to quickly check your post to make sure it doesnt break any of our rules. Human moderators check the following --

Thanks!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

GenoPax t1_j9zs8oe wrote

It’s a shame more people didn’t see this, it’s an amazing shot, what time of year?

CubGeek t1_ja07czr wrote

I grew up in Yreka (but live on the other side of the continent now) and still have family in McCloud. Love seeing the occasional pic of the majestic lady!

Swissiziemer t1_ja0dmwv wrote

Awesome shot man, love the framing. This summer I really want to visit Shasta & Lassen.

circuitman t1_ja148vk wrote

I'm planning a trip to go climb Shasta from the north side this June, cool to see it with so much perspective! Looks big!

eluna303 t1_ja1grg5 wrote

Do they grow weed up there?

MadEyeJoker t1_ja286rq wrote

Anyone else grow up drinking Shasta cola?

glauberlima t1_ja2qwd1 wrote

Beautiful!

It’s amazing the amount of National Parks USA have.

go_kart_mozart t1_ja43f4u wrote

Such a bitch! We did it in early May 20 years ago and it was soo windy and cold and that was the only peak I ever got altitude sickness on. But so cool to have done it. I honestly dont recollect the route, but my guess was south side/avalanche gulch. I remember dragging my rope team up the whole ridge.