Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Whiskeypants17 t1_j1z3j2i wrote

Are you sending this from a coal mine? Might want to check on your oxygen supply friend

Jack04trades t1_j1z4pdf wrote

Nuclear, gas stations are the main source of energy yet on the planet. France has 6 of them for a reason.

−2

neglectedselenium t1_j20cq87 wrote

Yeah but it gets billions of $$$, massive community outrage and million years to construct a single nuclear plant. So hell no, no politician can afford to waste their points on that

Jack04trades t1_j22isbt wrote

Nuclear plant takes 5 to 10 years to build. And in Russia we invented and already using a new process of reusing nuclear wastes again. So it's basically almost endless nuclear energy right now. And you forgetting one thing: in previous comment i told i hope green energy will bece truth. But its not green now at all. You just dont know some little things about it, and most of you dont care. Because its green for you, not for the place where its produced. For example parts of wind turbines made nano carbone texture, which cannot be recycled, so its just buried into the ground. But politics will not tell you that, because its just gives as much dollars as nuclear plants.