Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

KeivanAR t1_izpgtp4 wrote

I joined this sub a week or two ago and am astounded at the amount of negativity in here. Thought it would be a sub of people motivating each other, but the comments just try to look for problems and try to put everything down. Why would you join a motivation sub to spread negativity? It makes no sense to me. It seems that when some people feel bad or have a negative view of life, they just try to impose how they themselves feel on others.

n00bn00bAtFreenode t1_izqnsub wrote

Next time please don't attack people wo feel bad, who just want to discuss their struggle to be motivated. I feel your comment offend me but I see your emotions too so removed my original comment for others like you. But I see the things you said are for you also,as you attacking people about attacking ideas and breaking taboo/not behaving with honesty, and discussion level just crashed down.

Some of Posts arent so biased, in my original comment I said that they showing only people with wealth after 30y old so if one not have money then, they "can't" be successful - it could be colleraton, but was supposed by this chart.

You could see many other good motivating things here but if you say "there is so much people demotivating me and I hate them" then you required to be always motivated by others and it's your problem! You required to leech some time from others and not got it so are frustrated, and it's only your problem.

Maybe I am biased cause I had really bad 3 last year's and recap it this month, but I sometimes feel like I have depression, and just want to waste it as I not feel anything would, could be better. Recapping shows me also that mistakes I made was because I believed some people who told me I could believe, were about to be close friends but they used me and are piece of shits, used me mentally psychically and was agressive to me, including telling other's untrue about me and hitting my body.

Hope that would get you motivated enough next time to not shout out to people for your own dilemmas, not provided "untrue" picture and making people only say what you wanted to say