Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Viking_Hippie t1_je8z6lj wrote

So it's not enough that you indirectly kill people by making sure it's easy for would-be shooters to get guns, you also want to kill even more by stigmatising lifesaving medication that has never been shown to have any effects that could in any way contribute to violent acts at all, much less mass murder?

Fuck off. And when you're done with that, fuck off some more. You suck big floppy donkey dick.

−8

Defiant_Psychology40 t1_je9zjcq wrote

Your an idiot.

Viking_Hippie t1_jea02eq wrote

Maybe learn the difference between your and you're before you go around calling other people idiots, dumbass 😂

Defiant_Psychology40 t1_jea0pec wrote

Grammar aside, you're still stupid. If you think guns are the problem and you're calling anti-depressants life saving? You truly are a smotth brain. I bet you think biden is doing a pretty good job, right?

Viking_Hippie t1_jeafiwm wrote

Guns are literally made to kill people and other animals and I wouldn't exist if not for my mom's severe clinical depression being treated medically so yeah, you're still the idiot indirectly getting people killed.

And no, Biden is far too conservative, corrupt and old-fashioned, which I already knew before the DNC rigged the primaries for him.