Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Emergency-Wave-5335 t1_ixoc88i wrote

My wife said she was leaving because of my gambling addiction.

I bet she'll be back.

mdg1775 t1_ixogiwc wrote

I bet she’ll stay if you take the over.

ValuableMoment2 t1_ixp9ti2 wrote

My ex said I’d be heartbroken when she left. So I sprayed mace in her eyes….

Look who’s crying now

nicefootpic t1_ixq665q wrote

Didn't realise this was a joke page for a second, I thought man Reddit do be serious tonight 😂

Fabulous_Compote8067 t1_ixrtup6 wrote

Jokes Rt... Ppl. Need to shut the f up listen pay attention to the other half. It's the little things that count

Speadraser t1_ixrwcst wrote

Not our fault people focus on the small and inconsequential instead of the big more impertinent things.

CherriMaraschino t1_ixoo2v9 wrote

Idk horses creep me out more than ghosts I kinda see what she's saying

Affectionate_Pain846 t1_ixop3wj wrote

That shit is all fixed anyway. If it was just horses running without Jockeys it would be fun. Once you put the human factor into it that's when the corruption starts.

jonnycanuck67 t1_ixoukst wrote

Of course it’s not… c’mon.. maybe at some 2 bit fairground track… but no it’s not

Affectionate_Pain846 t1_ixozcu2 wrote

I've heard Jockeys talk about it! They're people just like you and me. They have families,homes, mortgages. Sometimes financial troubles. They talk amongst themselves, hey so & so is gonna lose his house let's throw him a bone & let him win this certain race. It happens alot more then you think. Baseball, football,boxing etc...all have had fixed outcomes from time to time. It's one of the biggest bet on sports around, and you're not going to tell me there aren't some shady characters in loved around the sport?

2eqsy t1_ixp8rvr wrote

Pencilman

flodge123 t1_ixpovbu wrote

He loves the slop. His father was a mudder. His mother was a mudder.

Fabulous_Compote8067 t1_ixru56i wrote

And if that NAGGGER wasn't around we'd be honestly Lost. Think before you speak 🙊

jonnycanuck67 t1_ixoui3k wrote

I saw problems coming for 2 furlongs

Agile_Negotiations t1_ixqmoug wrote

Have you read your marriage contract ?? Im sure it was written there that she actually CAN DO WHAT SHE SAID as a part of law or as a part of contract. Apparently you have already signed it.

Assasinenzio t1_ixol4i9 wrote

Then it's time to stop betting Now isn't it? Grow the fuck up. The fuck kind of bullshit is this anyway?

−8

judahrosenthal t1_ixpbmik wrote

You mighta cantered into the wrong stable here, fella. This is a jokes Reddit. These are the jokes.