Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

WaynegoSMASH728 t1_j4zz7j9 wrote

I once knew a guy who was so dumb. He thought Bisexual meant you went out and paid for it.

Gatlingun123 t1_j530dv0 wrote

To be fair, up until last year I thought thespian (though it was thesbian) meant “Theatet Lesbian.” That got a good laugh out of my mother lol

upmxna t1_j520iej wrote

This is better, much better😀

Babyhal1956 t1_j51f6wh wrote

Well…all straight men are buysexual - one way or another we pay for all the sex we get.

No-Orchid5378 t1_j51yz1p wrote

Not true, some of us can’t get any

whatever-the-logo-is t1_j520e23 wrote

Well then you just didn't pay enough, or you shopped where your currency wasn't valid.

upmxna t1_j524st9 wrote

I would start with going to the gym. Eat better (diet is HUGE). Get fit. Even if your face is ugly, a ripped body will massively improve your prospects, along with your confidence (which will improve your prospects even more).

Wear unwrinkled clothes. Shower every day and keep your facial hair groomed neatly. Find a nice fragrance. Women LOVE that shit!

Am I following any of this advice for myself? NO

No-Orchid5378 t1_j52530j wrote

My problem is that I’m married. It’s a sex problem, I like being married otherwise

Babyhal1956 t1_j52n8d0 wrote

You know why condoms are sold in 3 packs, six pack and 12 packs? 3 packs for high school kids (1 each for Friday Saturday and Sunday) 6 packs are for college kids (1 for each day of the week then they catch up their homework on Sunday), 12 packs are for married guys (1 for January, 1 for February…)

upmxna t1_j5256yq wrote

Well then it’s misleading to say that you “can’t“ get any. Are you talking like impotence or something?

No-Orchid5378 t1_j52f5jq wrote

No it’s called a joke. Jokes are supposed to be misleading 😂 If they weren’t they’d be called facts and be funny less often.

upmxna t1_j52gffj wrote

What’s the joke?

No-Orchid5378 t1_j52gy5c wrote

Married men don’t have sex, come on man. What rock do you live under?

upmxna t1_j52if24 wrote

But you didn’t include the marriage part of the original “joke,” which is essential to the punchline.

A better delivery of that joke would’ve been:

Some of us can’t get any; we’re called “husbands.”

BootyBumpinSquid t1_j531e2o wrote

Buy-sexual.

Boy George once made that joke.

"I'm bisexual. Which means when I want sex, I have to buy it."

2M3TAL4U t1_j5312ik wrote

Jeez I was 13 at the time, you don't gotta bring it up every time bro