Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

jabberwockgee t1_j605tyr wrote

There's a difference between someone asking 'hey, what do you think is the tallest building in the world?' and 'what's the tallest building in the world?'

One would be me giving my best guess and one is a query literally directed at Google. I'm not siri, talk to me like a person.

I have a coworker who is like this sometimes and I just say 'I don't care' when they ask me questions for a search engine.

Oudeis16 t1_j66ou70 wrote

Those are your examples? Do a lot of people walk up to you at random and ask you what the tallest building in the world is? That's the sort of question you think is commonly being asked?

Also, how many times does the average hummingbird's heart beat per minute?

jabberwockgee t1_j67dzxo wrote

So hostile lol

That was an example, not examples.

Do a lot of people? Nah, just one like I said.

Google it.

−1

Oudeis16 t1_j689e04 wrote

So you only provided one example and you admit it's a terrible one? And it's the entire basis of your point? And you're still going to sit there acting like you're obviously right and just "proved" something instead of coming across like a whining little brat screaming because he can't have someone else's toy car?

jabberwockgee t1_j68abah wrote

I never said I gave more than one.

No.

No.

What are you even talking about?

What in the actual hell does not wanting to answer random questions my coworker asks me that are easily googlable have to do with whining like someone took my toy car? Are you sure you're even responding to the right person? Do you have a repressed memory about a toy car?

−1