Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

MosskeepForest t1_jd60d20 wrote

Looks like the mods banned me and then muted me so I can't even ask why. Apparently it's "go along with the liberals or be removed".

Congrats fascists.

−9

peppapoofle4 t1_jd61tal wrote

Benzene was the ingredient that is associated with cancer and other health conditions. I use alcohol based sanitizers with aloe and vitamin E.

The virus is mainly transmitted through respiratory droplets. But there is still a chance for surface transmission. Besides, other viruses and illnesses are transmitted through surface contact. I’ve always used sanitizer though. Especially when I was working with the public and often in contact with immunocompromised people.

ecco-domenica t1_jd66r93 wrote

>The virus is mainly transmitted through respiratory droplets

The virus is mainly transmitted by aerosolized respiratory particles that hang in the air, sometimes for hours.

MosskeepForest t1_jd62e5n wrote

Looks like the mods banned me and then muted me so I can't even ask why. Apparently it's "go along with the liberals or be removed".

Congrats fascists.

peppapoofle4 t1_jd6ugq9 wrote

I’m sorry your grandfather passed away from covid. From what I saw, it was really brutal for a lot of people. I have a friend who lost at least four people to it. Another friend lost his aunt and uncle to it. Both died within days of each other. It’s been a bad time for many. :(