Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

mod_ular t1_itgoeo5 wrote

• "Men can get pregnant"
  • It's perfectly reasonable that minors can opt for chemical castration, radical mastectomy, and/or other deleterious treatments. A 14 year old is mature enough.
  • The economy is strong as Hell
  • Trump colluded with the Russians, is a fascist and a communist, yada yada yada
  • The whole gun control lie
  • defund the Police
  • The "woke" Military
  • Inflation is transitory/brief and will be over soon. And we aren't in a recession
  • Hunter Biden is an extraordinary artist that can sell a painting for $500K
  • It's all just Russian dis-information on that laptop
  • etc. ad infinitum ad nauseum
−42

JimBones31 t1_ithg8yf wrote

This is the same shit as the ad that the post is about. Nobody is trying to turn your pre-teen daughter into a Demogorgon. FFS

IamSauerKraut t1_ith0i3e wrote

needs /s at end or else folks will think you are serious.

Silktrocity t1_itkkt2u wrote

1. No.

2. Doctors, and guardians know better about their child's scenario then some random fuckwad stranger off the internet. Mind your damn business.

3. Nobody says that.

4. He is a bigot, and an ignorant ass clown. What say u? durr LeTs Go BrAnDoN!!

5. There is no gun control lie.

6. Nobody says this. But yes, the military takes up the bulk of this Countries resources.

7. You guys overuse the word "woke" so much I don't think you know what it means anymore. It's just a buzzword that trailer trash conservatives who think they are in the top 1% use to try and sound cool.

8. Inflation is very real, and the biggest culprit is billion dollar companies not giving a fuck. Thank Trump for all the corporate tax breaks and not holding them accountable.

9. Why do you all have such a hard on for Bidens son? it's getting creepy.

10. Still going on about a lap top with zero evidence 2 years later? lmao

Impooter t1_itjbv1q wrote

Thank you for making it extremely obvious to us how you don't know shit about fuck.

Maine_Fluff_Chucker t1_iu2qsqw wrote

>* "Men can get pregnant" >* It's perfectly reasonable that minors can opt for chemical castration, radical mastectomy, and/or other deleterious treatments. A 14 year old is mature enough. >* The economy is strong as Hell >* Trump colluded with the Russians, is a fascist and a communist, yada yada yada >* The whole gun control lie >* defund the Police >* The "woke" Military >* Inflation is transitory/brief and will be over soon. And we aren't in a recession >* Hunter Biden is an extraordinary artist that can sell a painting for $500K >* It's all just Russian dis-information on that laptop >* etc. ad infinitum ad nauseum

I exist to be perpetually agreived, so much so I gobble up the nonsense.

LumpyBumpyToad t1_iu4va1v wrote

"The whole gun control lie"

What other nation has gun violence like America that you're proud to be compared to?

LumpyBumpyToad t1_iu4vdc2 wrote

>The "woke" Military

If you want to to detail an actual loss in readiness... go ahead. I'll wait.

lafnmatt t1_itj71w7 wrote

Right!?! 🤯 “It is ma’am!!! IT IS MA’AM!!!” *super deep voice (one might even go as far as saying a manly voice?) 🤷🏻‍♂️

−1