Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Bassfishing98 t1_itzk9kl wrote

First off, I didn’t realize I was responding to you, the guy I did respond to 100% lives watching cnn.

I don’t believe a majority of republicans are in favor of trump, but I do believe most people, left or right leaning believe Trump was a better leader than Biden - some just don’t want to admit it.

I agree the people who believe the election was stolen are ignorant, but the left was doing the same after the 2016 election - so who are the evil ones?

I used to be left leaning until 2020 when I realized the party is going off the tracks and went extreme. I know consider myself center right because I don’t in most believe in most conservative or progressive views.

Finally I love how the left believes the right is all evil and scream about the capitol riot, but seem to forget about the George Floyd riots that killed way more people and caused tons of money more in damage. There are more democrats murdering republicans just over political views than the other way around.

Historyboy1603 t1_itzzpuo wrote

There are a number of factually wrong statements in your post. The first is that a majority of Republicans don’t support Trump. This is wrong. Here’s a Qunnipiac poll https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3825

This poll could be an accurate, but not completely inaccurate.

Another piece that is factually wrong is that “the left” was doing the same thing as oh what a majority of the Republican Party is doing now in reference to the 2020 election.

Donald Trump says the election was stolen. Hillary Clinton conceded the election. More than 100 Republicans running for office this November say the election was stolen. No Democrats running for office in 2018 or no, say the 2016 election was stolen. There were no riots and after the 2016 election. There were no people killed protesting the 2016 election. There was no attempt by Democrats to overturn the 2016 election. All of these things were and are happening by Republicans now.