Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Rootool t1_iy83d9x wrote

YouTube TV is what I started using. Then Spectrum enticed me with their 'streaming' service. The spectrum streaming very was noticeably lower visual quality. I'm now back to and pleased with YouTube TV despite the $65 per month cost that also comes with digital video recording.

Extreme-Status-5776 t1_iy9wjrk wrote

I split YouTube tv with 2 buddies and it’s $25 per person per month. Base price is $65/month and $10 for sports pack (red zone, nfl network, etc).We’re in 3 different states and can have 3 devices at any one time. Would recommend this option

Notmystationbro t1_iy97yvs wrote

🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ with a VPN

xach t1_iy7xssu wrote

Hulu with live sports has NBC Sports Boston which has 99% of games. Over $70. Sling has espn which has some Celtics games sometimes. $40 or so.

MAD_WRX t1_iy8j9nt wrote

Search for online streams, make sure you have ad block and pop up blocker.

champsuncle t1_iy80omf wrote

Could be wrong here but a digital antenna might work. it gets you basic cable channels so like nbc and abc, don’t know about tnt and the other weird channels nba is on though, definitely not espn. Also don’t know about blackouts too as I’ve never personally tried it, maybe someone else has insight.

Laeek t1_iy8kxw9 wrote

Good thought but the Celtics are only on ABC three or four times this year. NBA doesn't have an over-the-air presence like the NFL does.

mcot2222 t1_iyay29a wrote

YouTube TV - Not much less than cable. Then you also need NESN 360 for Bruins and RedSox which is another $30/mo (SIGH).

backbaybilly OP t1_iyb4uwa wrote

I'm ok for NESN because I can tap into my Comcast account in MA but it won't let me watch the Celtics for some reason.