Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

suckadickdess t1_j0z0okw wrote

I mean but it’s probably some old person. Give them a break. If it was a full lot and they took up two spots that’s a lot worse. Frankly I’m terrible at parking but I’m not going to back up and repark if I don’t need to.

−6

raynedanser t1_j1028db wrote

No. Don't use handicapped spots if you're not handicapped. Don't park in the wheelchair access spot period. Don't be a shit human.

coastalgirl207 OP t1_j0z1l2b wrote

Even if you were in a handicap spot and not handicapped? They could be young, they could be old. Obviously I didn’t see the individual when they came back to the car. This is a fairly big lot and is incredibly illegal so I don’t think it’s really worth it. I’m sure you also have dings and scratches on your door from parking like shit and people around you trying to get in. Be considerate. Don’t be a dick

−1

suckadickdess t1_j106p4v wrote

Who said anything about handicapped spots. They aren’t even in one. And even so, it’s not like there’s going to be a mad rush of disabled people going to ottos . Mainers get too self righteous about this shit.

−1

raynedanser t1_j10qosz wrote

They are in a wheel chair access spot. People in chairs NEED that space. People shouldn't be douches by parking there.

suckadickdess t1_j10sd4f wrote

Ok well I didn’t realize that’s what that space was for.

−1