Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Right_In_The_Tits t1_j7lamhr wrote

Reply to comment by TimothyOilypants in Roads of Maine by bubbastars

Alright, well obviously there are other ways to view it. We don't have to get that technical.

[deleted] t1_j7lf1ss wrote

[deleted]

knitwasabi t1_j7lpce1 wrote

Better have Dunkin stains on it or I won't trust it.

surprisepinkmist t1_j7p0fo7 wrote

Reeks of snowmobile exhaust and some areas are crossed off because we got warrants there.

opuntina t1_j7lxf3l wrote

with penciled in hunting and fishing spots.

smokinLobstah t1_j7ox7oq wrote

Door?...Fuq. I keep mine on the floor of the rear seat...

TimothyOilypants t1_j7lk6v8 wrote

It's cause there's not so many words right?

And because you don't need and new-fangled techo-bobbles or which-a-ma-whoozits right?

−9

spittingdingo t1_j7lkrk5 wrote

Speaking from experience, a lot of those techno bobbles don’t get you from here to there. Gonna need to plan ahead and not be stupid for some residences.

TimothyOilypants t1_j7llge5 wrote

Garbage in garbage out. That's like buying a Blu-ray player and only watching the screensaver animation.

Build your own maps. πŸ‘πŸ» The Maine Gazetteer is one of more than a dozen datasets I use to build my travel maps.

−2

opuntina t1_j7lxhv8 wrote

You aren't as cool as you think.

TimothyOilypants t1_j7m24id wrote

Is "cool" something you aspire to? Sorry for you.

−2

opuntina t1_j7m2e8o wrote

This intervention isn't about me Mr. Pants.

TimothyOilypants t1_j7m3g17 wrote

Sorry, you made it seem like being "cool" was important...

Did you think it was a priority to the kind of person who makes their own digital maps?

Next time I need advice on being "cool" I'll turn to a mechanic...thanks for the advice...

−1

opuntina t1_j7m3q45 wrote

Look dude, I'm not 100% sure what you are trying to say here but I read your post and comment history and it's clear you are a self important tool bag. Have a nice day.

Right_In_The_Tits t1_j7m48s9 wrote

You really have an odd obsession with the Maine Gazetteer

Whatever jerks your gherkin I guess

TimothyOilypants t1_j7n2g6a wrote

I'm not even the one who originally mentioned it. You have poor reading comprehension.

−1

TimothyOilypants t1_j7lkoul wrote

Using a GUI windows application is "technical" now?

Tell me you're a boomer or a zoomer without telling me...

We went from most people having no computer at all to ONLY having mobile phones and tablets in like 20 years; what a time to be alive.

−3

Right_In_The_Tits t1_j7lwicl wrote

Getting a little defensive aren't we? It's just reddit comments on a Maine subreddit. Try not to get so up in arms.

TimothyOilypants t1_j7m20o5 wrote

Not defensive, saddened by the decline of intellectual capability in this country.

Right_In_The_Tits t1_j7m3sw7 wrote

Oh boy, not only are you super defensive about the tiniest things, you are also fragile about the tiniest things. It sounds like you are living a miserable life. Well I hope the rest of your life gets better.

TimothyOilypants t1_j7mqz72 wrote

Says the one who felt compelled to reply when called out for a blatantly false statement. You could just admit you were wrong, like an adult.

−1