Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

RelativeChance t1_jdhz3pi wrote

What are you talking about? GMK Lavender has finished production and is shipping to vendors. All gmk kits for a set are produced at the same time so I have no idea what you are talking about when you are saying that the Rabendra kit has no info or updates but the core kit does. I also don't understand why you didn't pre order striker 2 instead of lavender if that is what you really wanted. Gmk group buys are disappointingly long but it seems like you were completely unaware of that, every vendor has lots of disclaimers about the group buys on the product page and at checkout

oakwardly OP t1_jdi1qj1 wrote

About the disclaimers - I knew what I was getting into - hence me complaining about it on reddit as opposed to messaging the vendor; I do not want to bother them with petty comments about the lenght of shipping or manufacturing, because it in fact was clearly stated in the group-buy as you say.

It's just a bit frustrating, to get no info from them. :( I don't care for other vendors, when the one, which I ordered from doesn't inform me on anything.

−5

oakwardly OP t1_jdi0d3i wrote

I purposefully am not addressing the vendor from which I bought, to avoid any negative comments about them; in case I've might misread anything wrong ..

But as of this moment, Candykeys.eu, does not have any information on the page of the GMK Lavender besides "out of stock". Which doesn't make sense.. On my order page it says "in manufacturing", which makes even less sense. This whole situation is bogus; because precisely as you say - other vendros are having it shipped right now and there is info available on them, but why Is Candykeys.eu not addressing any updates?

As for GMK Striker, obviously I did not pre-order, because the group-buy was not available at the time when I bought Lavender.

−8

RelativeChance t1_jdi17fw wrote

I think they may just not be updating their website. The information I have is from Space holding's discord and this information is the same for all vendors. You were still able to preorder gmk striker extras while it was in production after the gb period, the gmk lavender gb came after striker r2. You can try to cancel your order, but I dont think they will agree so another option is to sell the gmk lavender kits you bought on the aftermarket when it has shipped to you

oakwardly OP t1_jdi3sfz wrote

Thanks for your time and suggestions.

Yes, true. I might have missed the the Striker R2. When I bought Lavender I wasn't really interested in delving deeper into the Striker matter; it really isn't a big deal, I don't mind receiving Lavender (after all, I did like it and took the gander at the group buy because of it), I just hope its going to ship in the coming month or 2 ...