Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Ojntoast t1_itgcfys wrote

Find those songs on a streaming service and add them to a playlist.

Find those songs on digital download sites and buy them.

Ariteron OP t1_itgcn1a wrote

isn't buying each song separately really expensive??? what about those i can't buy anymore? (marques - Vayamos companeros) , (mika - relax)

Ojntoast t1_itgcu4e wrote

It is extremely expensive but you asked for the legal way to get these which is to go out there and buy them all.

You can most certainly look for compilation albums that came out of Poland around that time because if they were popular radio songs chances are they'll be on those compilation albums and you can often get an album a lot cheaper than the individual songs.

For songs that you can't get anymore I'm not really sure what you mean either the artists have made them available digitally or they have not in which case then you will need to go find someone who has an old hard copy on CD or cassette and you will need to rip that to a digital file.

Ariteron OP t1_itgczqh wrote

i can't find any album with those from 2009 ;-;

Ariteron OP t1_itgcp7k wrote

what site do you recommend?

wunderwuman80 t1_itgdzi0 wrote

Music tech companies have made it a real pain in the ass to actually own music. In the past however I have used apple itunes to buy singles. But I don't own an apple device anymore (man I miss ipods being a thing) so it's a huge hassle trying to move those files to a different service.

Ariteron OP t1_itge2kj wrote

and then they wonder why is everyone turning to piracy 🤔

wunderwuman80 t1_itgf2e8 wrote

Lol I'm going to show my age ( if I hadn't already with the ipod comment) but it's fascinating you say that bc when the digital music revolution first started and CDs were so crazy expensive, that was when piracy was at it's prime. And they've come full circle! All the companies expect you to have an expensive subscription service now and I hate it. I own so much music now but I can't even play it on my own devices anymore w/out a subscription. It's infuriating.

ryancementhead t1_itgjtha wrote

Piracy really started with cassette tapes before CD. We made mix tapes, made copies of our friends albums and recorded songs from the radio.